Best Foam Rollers
Foam massage rollers have been around for quite some time. They are a simple method for you to work out any of your body’s sore kinks, hands-free. Now, these rollers have been upgraded for even more massage-like muscle relief! To further finesse a truly deep tissue penetration, they feature a more updated, modern design, and some even incorporate vibrating technology.
To better your understanding of these types of massagers, we are rolling out an informative list of available options on Amazon. From settings to styles to performance, we will break down the products as well as their customer reviews to help you find the ideal roller!
Massage Roller Product Reviews:
Nextrino Vibrating Foam Roller
The Vibrating Foam Roller by Nextrino is a deep tissue massager for relaxing joints before and after your workouts. Customers love its 3-speed vibration technology that provides a great range of pressurized relief.
The strong foam rollers help increase muscle recovery, mobility, and flexibility. It’s quiet, perfectly portable, and features a long-lasting, rechargeable battery.
URBNFit Vibrating Foam Roller
If you’re looking to get some powerful relief from back and neck pain, then do consider the Vibrating Foam Roller from URBNFit. This company KNOWS the ins and outs of athletics, and has put together a high-quality massager with five awesome vibration levels.
It features a durable foam exterior with a smooth finish and customized grooves that really dig into your muscles. Plus, the rechargeable battery lasts a whopping six hours!
Nextrino Vibrating Peanut Ball
Blast multiple muscle spots at once with the ingeniously designed Vibrating Peanut Ball from Nextrino. It features two powerfully vibrating spheres on opposite ends to provide targeted, deep tissue pressure to two areas on your body at the same time.
Its four intensity levels work hard to activate your muscles and maximize their recovery time.
Amazon Basics High-Density Round Foam Roller
A wonderfully affordable massaging option, the High-Density Foam Roller from Amazon Basics brings some powerful relieving pressure in a conveniently compact size.
The molded polypropylene design is lightweight, yet firmly supportive. Perfect for some fast, strengthening rehab exercises wherever you go!
Gimme 10 Foam Roller
You’re getting something extra with the Foam Roller from Gimme 10. In addition to a smooth ABS plastic roller, it also includes a second inner core roller that is extra firm.
Both feature a 3D textured surface with triple massage zone capabilities. It’s still super compact for easy portability and at a nicely affordable price tag.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
- Q: What is a foam roller?
- A: A foam roller is a massaging device that can be used to ease tight muscles and increase mobility. It is ideal for balance, strengthening, flexibility, and rehab exercises.
- Q: What is the point of a foam roller?
- A: Foam rollers help you recover faster from workouts. Using it before and after a workout activates your muscles to maximize their full potential.
- Q: What kind of foam rollers are available?
- A: There are several varieties of foam rollers to choose from. The basic foam roller has either a smooth outer surface or one covered in customized grooving, depending on the type of pressure you’re looking for. There is also the type of foam rollers that feature different speeds of vibration for an even deeper type of massage.
- Q: How do you use a foam roller?
- A: To use a foam roller, simply pinpoint the sore or tight area of your muscle and slowly lower it above the roller until you reach a point of discomfort (but not pain). Hold it there for 20-30 seconds. The pressure alone provides benefits, but you can also roll back and forth to further stimulate the area. Continue moving gradually along the muscle with the roller, stopping and holding in the areas that need more focus.
- Q: What are foam rollers made of?
- A: Most foam rollers are made from either a type of soft EVA polymer, a more firm ABS plastic, or a combination of both.
- Q: How much does a foam roller weigh?
- A: A typical foam roller can weigh anywhere between 1 and 4 pounds. They are not very heavy because of they’re convenient portable properties.
Read more about foam rolling alternatives.
There are a number of excellent foam roller options to specifically meet your needs. Whether it be smooth, grooved, soft, firm, or vibration, you always find a method for keeping your muscles stimulated and healthy before and after any workout.