A calming massage is something that most people go to spas for, but with the right massage gun, you can get a quality massage right at home. The cryotex massage gun is one of the top at-home massagers on the market and comes with six distinct massage head attachments that may be used to relieve stiff and sore muscles, while also improving blood circulation. In this Cryotex massage gun review, we’ll discuss the features of this massage gun and review its performance. We’ll also offer tips on how to use this device for the maximum benefits.
- Color: Carbon
- Brand: Cryotex
- Power Source: Battery Powered
- Product Dimensions: 13.27 x 9.61 x 4.49 inches
- Actual Product Packaging Weight: 2 pounds
- Batteries: Lithium ion batteries needed (included)
- Adjustable Speed Settings: 20
- Stroke Length: 12 millimeters
- Noise: 40 – 55 decibel range
- Battery Life: 2600mah high-quality lithium battery
- Ergonomic handle for a comfortable grip
The Cryotex Massage Guns A and B may appear to be identical in a number of ways, but they have some differences that are worth taking into account. For instance, the most obvious difference between the two models is the appearance. Cryotex A is a dark, simple average massage gun that features speed-changing and power buttons.
The design of the Cryotex B massage gun, on the other hand, is a little more unique. Although the traditional massager shape has been kept, it offers some distinctive features. Rather than being on the side or back of the gadget, the LCD touchscreen panel is on the top.
The speed level information is displayed on the LCD screen panel. There’s also another model, the Cryotex C, which is more high-tech than the previous models. The additions make it a little more pricey.
It has a shape and design that’s similar to the Cryotex body massager B. There’s no screen on the top, but there is one on the rear.
This percussion massager has six distinct massage heads attachments. A flat head, built head, arc head, arc cushion head, ball head and fork head are among the attachment sets.
With either of these six massage attachment heads, you can massage your entire body. Each one has its own purpose and shape, making the massage gun great for therapeutic massages.
- Fork Head: This attachment has two prongs which makes it easy to massage any part of your body that’s experiencing sorness.
- Ball Head: This head aids in the relief of shoulder stiffness, neck pain and muscle pain. Ball attachments provide a nice massage to the targeted treatment areas owing to their higher-end design.
- Bullethead: This head attachment is made for deeply kneading tight muscles and is great for the shoulders, back and legs.
- Arc Cushion Head: One side of this head has an arc cushion that feels amazing when massaging the body’s larger muscles. You can lessen any swelling that causes soreness or aches in any part of your body by using this attachment.
- Flat Head: This attachment will assist you in swiftly resting after a full day of work. It will help you with deep muscle relaxation if you feel fatigued and stiff.
- Arc Head: This attachment is made to massage the back of your legs, which is difficult to reach when using the other heads. It’s ideal for unwinding after a long day at the office.
The stall force is the level of concentrated pressure necessary to stop the high-torque motor on a massage gun from rotating. Stall force occurs when the massage tool is pressed on the skin. The gentle massage gun can tolerate higher pressure into muscle tissue and produce more percussion as a result.
The stall force of the Cryotex is described as 45 pounds, although it felt closer to 40 pounds. This will provide you with an intense percussive massage.
Even though this massager won’t provide as deep kneading as other massagers out there, it still provides a pleasurable experience and plenty of relief.
Amplitude is how far the massage gun moves back and forth when revving. The amplitudes of all Cryotex massage guns are 12 millimeters.
This is average amplitude for most massage guns, and 12 millimeter amplitude is generally adequate for occasional gym users and runners if complemented by sufficient stall force.
The message vibrations from the Cryotex deep tissue massage gun are powerful. It doesn’t feel flimsy, and the engine never makes a noise or rattles as it works. The Cryotex handheld electric massage gun is one of the best handheld massage guns available.
You get a distinct relaxing massage experience from each of the six distinct massage attachment heads. There aren’t too many buttons on any of them, so they’re easy to operate.
This handheld massage gun aids in speedier body recovery, muscle repair for sensitive muscles, lactic acid relief and blood circulation. The thumb pad is comfortable to hold and includes a rubber cushion that’s gentle on the skin.
It includes three massage modes, each with its own set of programs. These include slow, default and fast vibrations. Depending on your needs, you can adjust the speed settings on the massager gun manually or automatically.
All of the gadgets have a 2600mAh capacity battery. The majority of massage guns within this grouping have this feature. The rechargeable battery level can last up to six hours of use.
If you’re using the tool on regular power settings, the six hours of battery life is definitely reasonable. That said, if you increase the pressure and maintain a higher intensity, you’ll get less out of the battery life. We recommend using these massage guns for no more than 3-5 hours of massage per charge.
All Cryotex massage guns have a percussion range of 2,000-3,200 revolutions per minute. This produces good levels of intensity when combined with the amplitude.
Percussion massagers are most commonly used in this range. The massager’s range might be limited if its amplitude is particularly large. This means that a one-level intensity massage gun with fewer percussions per hour, like 1,200 revolutions per minute, is a good option.
If you’re looking to massage more sensitive parts of your body or prefer a precise massage, this massager is a great choice. Cryotex A and C are available in four speeds, whereas Cryotex B is available in 20 speeds.
Cryotex C offers four dynamic modes in addition to four speeds:
- “AI” – The speed adjusts automatically depending on the amount of pressure application.
- “Incline” – Refers to a technique for increasing the speed of waving.
- “Decline” – Decreasing waving speed.
- “Flow” – Various speeds, both high and low
Which of the three devices is the best suited for you now that we’ve come to the end of our Cryotex massage gun review? If cost is a concern, we’d recommend Cryotex B, which offers a powerful muscle massage at a budget-friendly price. It also has a comfortable ergonomic grip.
The Cryotex B massager is simple, has slightly superior ergonomics from the angled handle and four speeds that are more than enough for all of your massaging needs. If you have a little extra cash to spare, we feel the Cryotex C has value as a deep tissue massager.
The dynamic mode percussion settings, and particularly the AI mode, make it the best option for athletic recovery.